16.9.17

a summer photo dump | family camp and corn feilds


My sister got a professional camera, but I probably use it more than she does.

I've told her she might as well give it to me (she hasn't agreed yet, but she will someday...) because I use it so much. Especially now that I've started photography class.

She got it in the beginning of the summer, and I've been using it to take pictures galore these past few months. It's just so fun!!! And I'm pretty good at it.

Seeing as I did one photo dump and you guys enjoyed it, I thought you might like to see some pics I took over the summer. Most of them are from July/August because I didn't start using the camera much until then. I love taking pics in late summer, though. The corn is tasseled but still green, the moon is beautiful, and it's just the perfect time to take pictures for me.

Half of the pics are from family camp, and the other half from around our house. Enjoy!






































Did you like my pictures?

Do you like taking pictures during summer?


Stay beautiful,

15 comments :

  1. It's so cool that you have a camera you can use! The photos are super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really good, Anika! I especially love the one of the wooden gate with the sun behind it! :-)

    ~Skylar Reese

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks, Skylar! That one's my favorite, too. :)

      Delete
  3. Very cute! I love all the kid pics, some made me crack up and the corn field pictures are simply gorgeous. <333 Keep sharing your photography with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your sunset pictures! They came out beautifully. Are all the kids your siblings?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Evy! The blondes are my cousins and the rest are my siblings. :)

      Delete
  5. Awesome photos!!! The kid pictures were adorable! I'm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darn it I'm on mobile and it for some reason put I'm there. Thanks auto correct (nottt)

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Sophie! :D XD Darn it, those mobiles. ;) I hate autocorrect...

      Delete
  6. Love these pictures, Anika! *Waves from the YWW* :D I love photography, but we can't afford the fancy cameras. I have a little digital one that works well for me, though, and I take it everywhere. I find God shows you awesome things, when you open your eyes and go looking for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *waves back* Hi!! Yeah, I cannot afford one either, which is why I use my sister's. :D That is so true!! I'm sure your photography is absolutely amazing. :)

      Delete
  7. You're a fantastic photographer. I'd love to see more pictures anytime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! <3 I can't wait to share more. :D

      Delete

A comment makes my day! But, please remember that this is a God-honoring blog. Please be nice and do not use foul language of any kind. Thanks!!

Back to Top