9.9.17

the sunshine blogger award


The wonderfully amazing Allie Taylor tagged me for the Sunshine Blogger Award a little while back. Thank you so much, Allie! You're such an amazing friend and an inspiration!


What gives you the most joy?


My family, my friends, and God give me joy. I love them all so much and it makes me happy to be around them and talk to them. Spending time with them - especially God - makes me joyful.



What is your favorite type of tea/coffee?


My favorite type of tea isn't actually tea: it's tea that's fermented and turned into this amazing thing called kombucha. My favorite flavor of kombucha is strawberry or raspberry.



Who was the last person you made laugh?



My brother. He is taking an Advanced Self Defense class in homeschool co-op this year, and he was trying to teach me the moves he learned. I am absolutely terrible at it, so we got a laugh out of it.



Define yourself in ten words or less!



A beautiful creation of God. That was only five words, but it's completely true. We're all an amazingly unique and beautiful creation of Him.



Which of the following are you: soft and happy and light in coloring and clothing, OR soft and flowy and relaxed in clothing and coloring, OR sharp and warm-colored and textured in clothing and coloring, OR strictly bold in coloring and very black and white for clothing.

I am probably soft and happy and light in coloring a clothing. I like lighter colors and soft fabrics. Comfy and soft. <3



What are your favorite things?



My favorite things that I own have to be books - all and any, including the Bible. Even notebooks, though those barely count. ;)



What is the most beautiful thing you can imagine?


Heaven has to be the most beautiful thing I can imagine. I just take all the most beautiful things I can think of - like the ocean, the sunset, fields of flowers... - and roll them all into one with God in the middle.



Your perfect (real or not real) place? i.e. a coffee shop, a cool, ventilated room, a fresh hotel room, the kitchen, a magical realm that doesn't exist (in that case, describe it!). Whatever it is, describe it.


My perfect place would be under a big tree in a quiet meadow. A cool breeze would be blowing and it would be perfect out. Flowers blooming around, soft grass under me...someday, maybe I'll find a place like that.


I nominate...




What did you think of my answers?

How are you this fine day?

Good? 

Not so good?


Stay beautiful,


7 comments :

  1. Loved the post! Very random but I love all the new blog graphics! (I know you've had them for a while XD I just haven't complimented them yet XD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sophie! XD That's okay! I'm glad you like them!

      Delete
  2. I love tags like this because they are so like fun and sunshiny. Awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY STARS ANIKA! I was scrolling through my blog and I JUST SAW that you nominated me for this in September! I'm so sorry! Thank you so so much! This means a lot to me! And, after all, better late than never, right?
    Thank you again!
    xx
    Mira

    ReplyDelete

A comment makes my day! But, please remember that this is a God-honoring blog. Please be nice and do not use foul language of any kind. Thanks!!

Back to Top